Do you want to appear in a game show that is for single people looking for love? This is the chance for you to be a part of this popular show on ABC. Do you think you have what it takes to be a part? Then here are all the requirements and what you can do to join. “The Bachelor” is casting now!
Here are some things you will need to keep in mind before applying:
- Applicants cannot be affiliated or associated with any political office
- They must be legal citizens or residents of the US
- Must have valid passports and ids
- Must be above the age of 21
- Must be single. Any applicant who is not single, will not be considered
- Must never have been in jail or been convicted of any kind of felony
- Must understand all the requirements and considerations of the show
- Must be willing to become a part of everything that goes on in the show and must sign a release attesting to the understanding of and willingness to be a part with consent
- Please read the following in order to fully know the requirements https://casting.bachelor.warnerbros.com/eligibility.html
Place of Casting
Casting will be done in two places. All the information is given below:
Thursday 28th July, 2016
FROM: 4PM – 8PM
3660 ON THE RISE
3660 WAIALAE AVENUE
HONOLULU, HI 96816
FROM: 5PM – 9PM
HARD ROCK ROCKSINO NORTHFIELD PARK
10777 NORTHFIELD ROAD
NORTHFIELD, OH 44067
All applications need to be sent on “Bachelor/ette Casting 11901 Santa Monica Blvd. #595 Los Angeles, CA 90025”.
You can find all the instructions for application here. Make sure you go through the requirements before sending in your information. Best of luck!
Fill out the submission form below to get more auditions.