The creator of Walking Dead, Robert Kirkman is spinning another supernatural tale called Outcast. The ongoing filming is taking place in South Carolina. If you are interested then read on.
About the Show
The show is based upon a comic by the same name written by Paul Azaceta and Robert Kirkman. Even though the show shares the same moody Gothic atmosphere of The Walking Dead, the series is quite different from it. The Cinemax series revolves around Kyle Barnes played by Patrick Fugit of Gone Girl. This man has had some grave demonic possession issues since childhood. He is searching for answers and comes across an evangelist called Reverend Anderson. Reverend seems to be the only person who can shed some light on the horrifying matter.
Casting call for Outcast
The show will be filming in South Carolina, Chester, York, Rock Hill and surrounding areas.
- 14 people are required who have suitable vehicles to play the role of people present at in the exterior hospital background — doctor, nurses, admins, visitors and admin with cars.
- You do not need to have any medical background experience. You will simply have to walk from your vehicles to the hospital or vice versa.
** Please note that these individuals will be filming until early morning and it could mean that you have to remain on the set till 5 AM. **
- You might have to report late, that is until evening or as early as afternoon on coming Friday. This is because these applicants are not required for the first few scenes.
- Ascertain that you do not forget to include the vehicle information in the submission message. If your name is already on file, then all you have to do is send a message with your name, vehicle info, age and availability.
However, if you are not on the file for this season and would still like to be a part of the show, please note the following:
- Submit a latest photograph
- Mention your name, age, weight and height, clothing measurements, vehicle info (year, model, color and make)
- State and city of residence
- Email at email@example.com
Please do not submit if you cannot work during the night or are not fully available to working during these late night hours.
Following are required:
- 2 female teenagers
- 4 male teenagers on BMX Bikes
- 2 Moms
- 20 town extra with their cars either to park or to drive
- Mention the vehicle info
- Caption the subject tile as “Real Coroner/Medical Examiner”.
- Include your complete medical experience.
Please note that all the submissions should include the following:
- Your name
- Clothing measurements
- Weight and height
- City and state of residence
- Submissions must be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have submitted your information before, then you only have to send and AVAIL message. If you do not want to miss out this brilliant opportunity, then do not waste time and apply straight away.
Fill out the submission form below to get more auditions.