A new movie shooting in Jackson Mississippi this year is currently carrying out auditions for various roles including multiple child actors and the lead role. The film titled “It’s Time” is a non-fiction film that revolves around a nine year old, African-American Boy named, “Chucky Mullins”. The film is based on football therefore it is preferred that the child actor for the lead role has some football experience.
Chucky Mullins is a passionate and dedicated football player. He has never met his mother, so he lives with his grandmother. Despite his young age, his passion for football made him a fitness freak and will always keep him on his toes to finance his obsession of football. He is doing well until life takes a turn when his grandmother passes away.
Casting Call for Chucky Mullin Role
The actor needs to be African-American and not be more than 9-10 years old. Since the character is a football fanatic, it is going to be a plus point if your child is familiar with the game.
The little boy should be confident enough since it is a speaking role and require learning and delivering lines.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please send the following with the application:
- Name of your child (include the name of the parents as well)
- Age (along with date of birth)
- Contact number of the parents or guardians
- City and state where you are currently residing
- Representation (if possible)
- Two recent pictures – one picture with head and shoulder and other in full length. Also send in a head shot if you have one.
- If your kid has any special skill, please specify, i.e. can ride a bicycle, football experience, etc.
Start date for this project is 3rd October 2016. This is a paid project and the lead role will be paid $630/day. Send in your applications directly to email@example.com. Title the email with “the name of your child” for “Young Chucky Mullins” for It’s Time.
Fill out the submission form below to get more auditions.