Learning about the Exorcist
The new FOX series The Exorcist will air soon and they are currently looking for trained actors in Chicago, Illinois. The Exorcist was one of the scariest horror movies created in 1973. It broke records all over the world and set a benchmark for all the future films that were of similar genre. The movie was released over four decades ago and now it is making a comeback as a TV series.
The show will be directed by Rupert Wyatt who directed Rise of the Planet of Apes. The series will be a psychological thriller that will show two different priests tackling the horrors of demonic possessions that a family faces.
Details about the Casting Call
The filming will take place on the 2nd of August in Chicago, Illinois. The casting directors are looking for people who will play the role of parents and are comfortable with crying and showing emotions. If you are interested to work with the team, kindly check out the details:
Name of the Project: The Exorcist – Season 1
Date: Tuesday, 08/02
Location: Illinois, Chicago
Details about the Extra Role
If you are interested in playing the role of Julia’s parents, you should fit the following criteria:
- Should be male or female
- In your 40s or 50s
- The role will be of non-speaking individuals, which is why you should be comfortable with acting, crying, and showing emotions.
- You should provide your professional acting resume if you want to be considered for the role.
- If you are interested kindly send an email with the following details:
- The email should include your name, height, weight, age, address, phone number, clothing size and measurements, current zip code, and email address.
- You should include recent candid pictures of yourself in business attire. The team requires full body shots as well as close ups.
- Attach your professional acting resume and your acting training, if you had any.
- Your pictures should be JPEG format and should be renamed with your full name.
- Let the team know if you have worked for the pilot of the show and if you have, then what your role was.
Candidates who will not follow the instructions will not be considered for the role.